Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

Evan is coming.....

Monday! Via c-section because at the ultrasound we had today he measured 8 lbs. 12 oz and my doctor is expecting him to be 9 lbs by Monday!!! Considering that my body has done nothing to get ready for labor my doctor isn't going to induce and put me through the LONG labor that would most likely end with me having a section. Pictures of BIG boy soon!!!

3 comments:

Sumer said...

Yeah for Baby Evan coming soon. Good Luck! All three of you will be in our prayers on Monday!

NIKKI said...

YEAH !!! I can't wait to see pics of a BIG boy!! I am so excited for y'all! I had an amazing c-section experience and hope yours is just as wonderful as mine. We will be thinking of you.
TDH to you my gran little sis!

Danielle said...

CONGRATS! Holler if you need anything; we're in the phonebook.