Saturday, February 23, 2008
Bed Rest
I've been put on bed rest because my blood pressure is crawling up. Hopefully we can control it with rest and I won't have to be admitted to the hospital until Evan's arrival. I go back to the doctor on Monday so we will see. It's not very fun. Now that I'm stuck on the couch or in the bed all I want to do is nest! Sweet Kelly is taking orders very well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll be saying prayers for you! Keep those feet up and enjoy blog hopping! :) Bed rest isn't fun, but just remember when you are giong stir crazy you will have a sweet baby boy in your arms soon!
One of the things I did while I was on bed rest was put every address we would need for christmas cards, birth announcements, and christening invites into a database. Now we just click on the correct file and print labels. It helps out sooooo much once you have kids! It's so nice to have it all done before they are born! :) YOu will use it years to come!
Post a Comment