Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A bunch of different things

Evan is not the best eater....for me. He will pretty much eat everything they give him at school (pizza, sausage and biscuit, oatmeal, spaghetti, green things, etc....) but apparently I'm a short order cook depending on his mood. BUT, if I give him "dip" he will try it so....

chicken nuggets and ketchup
biscuit and jelly

Mimi always seems to have change and dollars for Evan. He is helping Dad count up his loot since the piggy bank was getting full.

Getting ready to go swimming for the first time but he was not a fan of the hat!

Playing in the baby pool with who else....Layla!

Who doesn't love an ice cream sandwich after swimming?! I imagine there will be lots of pictures like this in our future. Mommy wants a cute picture so Evan sticks his finger in his nose!

No comments: