Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Monogram Debocle

We are having family pictures made on Saturday so I took Evan's sweet little outfit to get monogrammed. I've been to the store several times and have spent PLENTY of money there and never had a problem. If you have a boy you know 1. it's hard to find cute clothes for boys that aren't completely cheesy and 2. there aren't many monogram fonts that are "masculine". I had 2 fonts to choose from at the store. I went with the "diamond" shaped font. I was worried about the font and monogram shape with Evan's initials but 2 of the girls in the store assured me it would look great. Well, guess what? It looks like crap! When I picked it up and complained about how it look the sales girl just told me "Well, that's just how this font turns out sometimes. If the F had been made the same size as the E and A then it wouldn't of made the diamond shape" Seriously? Becasue making the F HALF the size of the other letters makes it look great! The story isn't over, I'm going to speak with a manager today.

What's wrong with this picture?!


2 comments:

Keith, Sara, Dwyer and Daisy Yarrow said...

that's hilarious. . . but sorry about the monogram. . . but that's really funny.

NIKKI said...

AWWW and then we didn't even get to do the pics :(