Adams Family- He is so beautiful and i know that you are both just in awe..he is really yours!!!!! What a blessing. I am glad that all went well!!! Congrats!!!! Jennye Lynne Mardis
Congratulations! I am so excited for all of you. Things look like they are going well--I hope so! So glad you posted pics of your sweet blessing! Brittany Gore Odom
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't wait to see him in person! Keep the pics coming on your sweet little man!! Welcome to the wonderful ride of parenthood..you are both going to be wonderful parents!
8 comments:
R-
He is so beautiful. Congratulations!!!!
Love,
Stacey
Adams Family-
He is so beautiful and i know that you are both just in awe..he is really yours!!!!!
What a blessing. I am glad that all went well!!!
Congrats!!!!
Jennye Lynne Mardis
what a handsome little man! We know you must be so proud- we are so happy for both of you :) congrats!
love, aly, john and austin
I love how he sucks on his finger. Can't wait to see him.
Congratulations! I am so excited for all of you. Things look like they are going well--I hope so! So glad you posted pics of your sweet blessing!
Brittany Gore Odom
Oh, Amanda, he is gorgeous! Congratulations!
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't wait to see him in person! Keep the pics coming on your sweet little man!! Welcome to the wonderful ride of parenthood..you are both going to be wonderful parents!
He's beautiful!! Congratulations. P.S. I love that you used your maiden name as his middle name.
Post a Comment