Kelly has almost finished painting Evan's room! Just a few touch ups left! THANKS KELLY!!!! Please ignore all the junk in the middle of the room....we have yet to find new homes for everything!
Amanda, Love the stripes! Too cute :) Do you care if I link your blog to mine? No big deal if you don't want me to, just wanted to check! Hope you are feeling well :) Brittany
Amanda- WOW the room looks great and I am so excited for you!! It is so much fun and we just fall more in love with her every day. I hope that you are feeling well. When are you due? Jennye Lynne
5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Looks great!
The stripes look great!
Amanda,
Love the stripes! Too cute :) Do you care if I link your blog to mine? No big deal if you don't want me to, just wanted to check!
Hope you are feeling well :)
Brittany
Amanda- WOW the room looks great and I am so excited for you!! It is so much fun and we just fall more in love with her every day. I hope that you are feeling well. When are you due?
Jennye Lynne
Post a Comment