Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 3, 2007

It's official!

We are now a BABY blog!!!! Baby Adams is due March 23! I'm currently about 6 1/2 weeks along. The baby has a good, strong heart beat and the brain, spinal column, arms, legs and tail are all forming nicely! I'm pretty much nauseous all of the time but the doctor gave me some nice phenergan pills to help!

8 comments:

kelsk12 said...

Hooray!! I am so excited about little baby Adams!!

NIKKI said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!


I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR THE TWO OF YOU!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! THE TWO OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE AWESOME PARENTS!!!! WELCOME TO PARENTHOOD...IT'S A WONDERFUL AMAZING RIDE!!!

johnaly said...

we are so excited for you! we can't wait until march rolls around and we get to meet baby adams!

Danielle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Unknown said...

Mimi can hardly wait!

Roberts Family Blog said...

Congratulations Amanda!!! You have almost the same due date that I had. I was due March 19th this past year and I had Ethan on the 20th. I will keep up with your blog to see you progress. The nausea will go away I promise. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!! I am so EXCITED for ya'll. Ya'll are in for the most wonderful and amazing gift you could ever receive!! I can't wait to meet sweet baby adams. Are you going to find out the sex!?!

Kirk & Matt said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear the news..and glad I found you in blog-world. (Thanks Nikki for the hook up.) I was super nauseus too...it sucks. I'd like to follow that sentence with "but not for long" or "but not that bad," but it's not true! Hahahaha.