Monday, July 2, 2007
Weekend in New Orleans
Kelly and I had tickets to the Police concert Saturday night in New Orleans so we decided just to make a weekend out of it. Saturday it was pretty rainy so we went to the aquarium and IMAX. I took some great pics while we were there but I just went to download them and my memory card was empty....not really sure how that happened. Saturday night we met up with Jim and Cali and ate at Mother's before heading to the Arena. I jokingly told them to be looking for our friends the Scanlons (who they don't know) because they were sitting in their same section....turns out that they sat right next to each other! We had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We just went to the aquarium on Thursday!!!!!
I wonder what happened to your pics! :(
Sounds like you had a good time!! Next time maybe we can meet up!
Post a Comment