Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fun weekend with friends...

This past Friday night we went to John and Beth's house for a "come as you are" get together. Kelly and I had been unpacking and they are getting married next month and getting settled in their house so everyone was very casual!

Me, Jennifer, Megan, and Beth


The boys




Travis and Megan


Saturday night we had the Muellers and the Farmers over for wings....Wing Night is a monthly ritual for the 6 of us!

Kelly and Henry


Frank and Aubrey practicing with Henry. They are expecting Baby Layla on October 4!


Frank, Aubrey, Randi, and Tom


Cute Henry!


I love how he sleeps on his side in his carrier


Henry and Fiona were both very tired at the end of the evening!

2 comments:

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Baby Henry is a cutie! I love the house.

NIKKI said...

Looks like fun!! Henry is soooo cute!!!